jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Friendship or hatred? Part 1



Well, girls, this is the story of two friendsor enemiesor good,amienemigas.Sus names are Valentina and Marta, two girls wholose their friendship almost, almost ...
Martha and Valentina were like two hermanas.Se helped at all and had no history secreto.Pero all changed at the beginning of Marthacurso.A sent to London to study English boarding school, which meant he could not do so then to Valentina.Las two were very sadwhen they heard the noticia.Especialmente Martha, because I knew I was going there with no one of his friends and would have topractically start a new life in another country and learn anotheridioma.Cuando started the course, Valentina initially was very lonely because Marta and she always came to school 30 minutes beforeto be told what they had done in this year would not be verano.Peroasí.Aunque Valentina did not take long sought a new friend,Carolina . they did everything together, but I did not know thatValentina Carolina is used only to replace it because nobody else wanted to be friends unless Marta.Un call Valentina Marta dayscrying, Carolina answered the phone:
- Hello!
- Valentina?
-No, I'm Carol. Can not told you?
- What are you talking?
-In which is now in the championship of funky mundial.Lleva talking about it since earlier this year.
'I do not tell me anything ...
Well ... I have you to go, that is calling me Valen.TKM Martuki.
Good-bye.
MARTA NARRA
When you hear the voice of Carolina answer the phone with her,which had been my best friend for so many years I didestallar.Desde that time I suspected that I was changing by Valenesa.Y impedir.Tenía that could not do algo.Pero was so far ....

IN THE NEXT PARTE.Marta does not want to endure the pain of watching your BFF take away their narices.Va to go to Spain to see it but ... how do you do if you are in a boarding school in London?
JUST BEING CAREFUL WHAT YOU KNOW YOUR FASHION SITE


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario